LinkedIn is an amazing app with great features and very popular on Play store is available for free, but the PC version of LinkedIn is not yet released so you need to download an android emulator to introduce your favorite app LinkedIn on your PC, Laptop Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10). Below I am providing you the step by step method to download and install LinkedIn on your PC.
Features Of The App LinkedIn:
While using LinkedIn Android application, chance is only a tap away. Build and nurture your professional network, stay current while using latest business and industry news, and uncover the following dream job.
Everything starts along with your LinkedIn profile. It isn’t only your professional resume – it shows the earth what you’re along with what you’ve accomplished within your career. But that’s just the beginning.
- • Stay current along with your professional network
- • Search for and fasten with people, jobs, companies and groups
- • Follow Influencers to acquire exclusive experience and career training from business leaders
- • Share articles to find out yourself just like a thought leader within your network
- • Enhance your professional profile in the application to shine your resume wherever you are
- • View and save jobs you are looking at, and resume trying to find your schedule
- • Affect certain jobs along with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
- • Follow companies to acquire job posts, business updates, and ideas to communicate with people you may know
- • Improve your accountto LinkedIn Premium from inside the application
BlueStacks is really a mobile marketing automation company pioneering generation x of tech for that mobile, TV and PC environments. BlueStacks Application Player allows the world of Android apps and applications to operate fast and full screen on Home windows and television. Application Player is run by BlueStacks’ patented LayerCake consumer virtualization technology.
Download LinkedIn For PC:
1.Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
Install LinkedIn On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
2.Open Bluestacks now.
3.Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions 4.while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
5.Now open the PlayStore and search for “LinkedIn“.
6.Install the app now.
7.Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “LinkedIn” in your apps.
8.Click on LinkedIn now.
I hope the above guide helped you out for your search. By using above step you can easily introduce LinkedIn on your PC or Laptop windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10) without using your mobile and in much bigger screen i.e. your PC or Laptop. If you are facing any issue while downloading LinkedIn for PC then feel free to ask us by commenting below, we are most happy to help you out for your issues. If you liked my article and found it usefull then don’t forget to share it with your friends and companions and rate our site with maximum stars. Help us to serve you better.Thanks For Reading.
- linkedin app for windows 8 1 pc